Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tool #5

I had a lot of fun exploring the different tools available.  One tool that I decided to use was the Make Beliefs Comix.  It was easy and fun to use.  I think this would be a great tool for students to show their creativity.

I made a short comic on Blogging.  Check it out!

The second tool that I used was Storybird.  The artwork is so cute on this site and I think students would have fun creating a storybook.  Here's the Storybird that I made.  

I will need to take some time to actually test out each tool, but so far I am amazed at what is out there.  I've already come up with a few ideas.  For example, students can create a comic strip about Mitosis.  Or they can create a storybook for elementary students about a topic they have learned in class.  I am excited to incorporate these technological tools in the classroom!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your Storybird. It was sooooo cute. I hope you will show me how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo! I will definitely show you how to make a cool Storybird!

    ReplyDelete